ONE-DAY / SPECIAL EVENT LIABILITY COVERAGE
Members of the public can purchase one day, special event liability coverage for events being held at members' buildings/property. Occasionally this type of event is covered under personal homeowner's insurance. If it is not covered, then separate insurance needs to be obtained. Coverage is designed to satisfy our member entity's requirements for insurance and additional insurance endorsements. Cost for the one day coverage depends on various factors, but typically ranges from $83 to $250.If you would like a price quote or are ready to purchase liability coverage for your event, please call Charlotte Garber at 530-666-4456 or drop off a Quote Request Form to 77 W. Lincoln Avenue, in Woodland, or fax it to Charlotte at 530-666-4491.
- County of Yolo's Atrium, Gibson Mansion, or Madison Town Hall
- City of Woodland's Leake Room or Community/Senior Center
- City of Davis' Central Park, Varsity Theatre, Veteran's Memorial, or Senior Center
- City of West Sacramento's Boathouse, Galleria, Riverwalk, Linden Park, or Sam Combs Park
- City of Winters' Community Center or City Park
- Dunnigan Fire Station
We only offer liability coverage for property owned by our members. We do not offer liability coverage for the Knights Landing Community Center nor the Zamora Community Hall. For these locations, we refer locals to: JCI at 69 W. Kentucky in Woodland, 530-661-1101.